View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 07:28 AM

Fish, thanks for your post. I checked your profile and you joined in 2021 and have 47 total posts, including the one above. Just my two cents- if you approached me, I would think: who is this guy and why on earth would I trust him to sell my stuff when I can go to long-standing and known AHs, like LOTG, REA, ML,, Heritage, or use private guys like Howard, Don, or Kevin, who I have known on and off net54 for years, or smaller AHs like Collector Connection or Sterling.

I understand there are many new faces/names on the site over the past 2 years, and perhaps they are a good target for potential customers. But I am sure anyone who has been around here for a while is not going to respond, let alone respond positively, to a solicitation from a relative newbie with virtually no footprint on the site.

That said, by all me means go for! I have no issue with you, or other people, soliciting by PM, so long as it’s respectful and not harassment. And I wish luck, but suggest you make yourself a little more active here so that there is context and reputation behind the solicitation.