View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 08:07 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I didn't say it was good. It is common. Personally, I am more aligned with the people against. I am an anti-drug teetotaler, but I don't think my personal views on the right way to live life have any bearing whatsoever on the Baseball Hall of Fame. I strongly doubt anyone here is so morally pure that they've never done anything negative.

I do not see why many want to turn every hall debate into pearl clutching moral or political crusades over things half the population is guilty of. It seems obvious that the Hall of Fame is not supposed to be about everybody's personal narrative, but is about actual baseball performance.
right i didnt say you dont go to the hall of fame..it is what it is

DUI whether killing someone or regular DUI that could of killed someone , both can be in the HOF...thats fine....they are the same....its fine that you can be in the HOF for any of those...... .I never said you cant still be in the HOF...i just stated that you cant split it and say DUI killed someone and not get in but DUI and lucky you didnt kill somone get in HOF would be silly...its do either of those crimes and not in HOF or be in HOF....

Really not relevant the 'everyone else is doing it' is also my point...doesnt matter if nobody else is doing it....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-16-2023 at 08:09 PM.