View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Patrick N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chjh View Post
This guy in the video is a moron trying to get angry old men angrier.

Times were very uncertain when covid hit. Do you remember all the confusing info?

There is a reason why card prices dipped in the 6 months following covid. And why most you the angry people here weren't the buyers of those cards- it is because they were scared of the impact of covid. PWCC was an employer of, probably, 100+ people. love them or hate them, they created jobs and provided a service to people who were buyers of cards during that scary time.

That's more than most here have done. It is easy to criticize others. It's harder to actually do something.
I don't think SCR's demographic is "angry old men", quite the contrary. Their content is more for the clickbait/social media-loving crowd.

Also, card prices DID NOT dip after COVID shutdown in the US. The was a very small window in late March where there was small tick-down but from April 2020 thru 2021 market prices on just about all cards were BOOMING the likes of which we have never seen before.

Interesting side-note: The PPP loans were supposed to repaid (hence being loans) yet it appears all of them were just forgiven? Doesn't seem right to me, clearly many who did not need it took advantage of this free cash

Last edited by mintacular; 12-07-2022 at 01:01 PM.