View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 01:02 PM

Hey Paul,

You claim you did nothing wrong. In reality you tried to scam me like you did countless times. I held my ground and discussed your scam with PayPal. They instructed me to upload my address for you to complete a FULL return for your $25. Once you figured out you had to send ALL the cards back it was over for you.

A friend of mine messaged you asking why you were selling cards you claimed you never received. In your response you referred to me as “acehighflush”. This was your cryptic message to me,
that I played the highest “poker” hand and you folded by closing the PayPal case.

This has nothing to do with you “finding the cards”. In reality you had them the entire time and were waiting for me to either refund you or you act like you suddenly found them.

And also, I will push this disgusting point! You claimed you were purchasing these for your Grandson’s collection. I was kind enough to throw in all of the ultramodern cards “trout, Ohtani, Arozarena etc.” You used quotes like “My Grandsons smiling”. Reality is your were smiling because this scam was working better because now you got more inventory to sell on EBay as Pauld49 and NOW changed to Vtg-dd.

I blocked you because I wasn’t about to engage with you. That’s exactly what you were looking for.

I despise people like you. All I can say is I pray that you will either stop this nonsense or eventually prosecuted.

Oh and by the way Paul…..I didn’t start this thread. I just piggybacked on it from freaking 2020.
You been scamming for way to damn long!

Br@ndon Tread@way
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C3769519-6392-4CAB-B860-5A36012A0D47.jpg (179.1 KB, 608 views)

Last edited by Leon; 10-09-2022 at 01:26 PM.