View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 10:33 AM
R@ndy Hart.soe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridwell View Post
As an avid collector of these, I thought I'd attempt a response to you on this. PSA doesn't separate the T207's by back variety in their pop reports. SGC had done some separation by backs but it was inconsistent. So it is difficult to tell how many are out there. You can look on vintagecardpricing if you have a subscription and review sales of T207's where quite a few of the backs are noted.

There have been a few detailed articles written about T207's, and PSA pop reports can give you an idea of the lowest population players. Loudermilk, Irv Lewis and Donlin are probably the most expensive players to acquire. Out of 200 different players, there are 50 players that come with either Cycle, Broadleaf, Anon 25 or Anon 3 backs and all 50 of them are pretty tough to find in nice condition. Of the other 150 players, those mainly have Recruit backs but about 50 of them can be found with Anon 3 backs but those are pretty scarce and perhaps at least 100 could be found with Napoleon backs but, again, those are hard to find.

Some of the other expensive cards in the set are Buck Weaver, Tris Speaker, Harry Hooper, Walter Johnson and Joe Wood.
Thanks for the information. Yes, I have a VCP subscription so I can see the completed sales for graded cards and the back variations but the pop reports would be a help. I guess just not enough interest to break this set or the T205's by back on PSA's site. I really just started researching this set and was just looking for as much information as possible. Thanks again.