View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 06:33 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Default National pricing

Will be real interesting. Anyone who doesn’t realize prices have come down hard in many corners of the hobby isn’t paying much attention. I’ve mostly been buying memorabilia, primarily ticket stubs and photos lately. Prices are down pretty hard on most of what I look at. Things that exploded up to 7-8k are now down 50% or more. If sellers are going to stick to prices from last winter and then add a National premium on to that …. going to hear a lot of stories like “good crowd …. didn’t sell as much as I wanted”. I dont envy sellers in this environment. Seems the economic pressures have now really impacted the hobby significantly. Will alway be the multi millionaires buying the $800,000 cards …. but the guy making $75,000 or $100,000 is not buying the way he used to. I see the same stuff sitting on ebay and sitting and sitting. No, no one is going to pay you $5000 for a ticket stub that just sold at an AH for $1700. No one is going to pay you $12,000 for the photo you bought last year for $2700.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 07-24-2022 at 06:37 AM.