View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 06:26 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Please refer to all of my posts. I've been very focused on how to protect our children. My "silly rhetoric" you're referencing was to make a point; calling these people pansies, while you're not doing a damn thing yourself besides clambering for law abiding citizens to have their rights stripped. Pathetic.

Thank you for not responding to the rest of my points, which were discussion points I thought we were engaging in. Again, further proof you're not actually willing to have a conversation and hear the other side.

I give a damn about people who put others and their country first. If you want to call that BS propaganda, that's your choice. I was talking about their willingness to make sacrifices to potentially protect our kids. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for your service. I believe you took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, which includes the 2nd Amendment.
Once people start throwing around phrases and words like slap in the face and pathetic, yeah you’re not going to sway people with your misguided views. Most people want to reach a solution that benefits everyone given what seems to be a serious problem. Some do not. I’ll place you in the latter camp but hope you prove me wrong.