View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

the 52 Mick was a white whale card of mine for a long time, never thought i ever own one.
Until 2012, i saved up enough and sold many cards to just have the opportunity to bid in a AH on a nice version. I waited for the best centered one and eye appeal- which i learned and read alot by watching MattyC. (thanks ) I could not sleep a wink, i got ready for work the next day and hit the laptop as soon as i could...and to find i WON!!! I was like holy shit!!!
The thrill and excitment and when it finally came in the mail...i was like, its here in my hands and looks damn good!!
So, for you folks, it was a ride back then. It has always been over hyped and over valued..so many people want THAT card!!.

Side notes: I did not know the values were gonna jump like it has done. But thrilled i did not miss the boat on this card. I have many offers in the 40k+ range, just for mine.
So i can see astonomical prices are great centered versions. But the ones i seen that are severely OC...not so great and at a higher grade too.

Look at this new item on Ebay-- Nice centered PSA 1 by GMCcards (not mine)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32520579826...wAAOSwIKNicUQR

What do you guys think it will hit?