View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 08:30 PM
je.sse @rnot

There is a huge difference between what an off centered card like that heritage psa 4 went for, and what a dead centered example would bring. If we're assuming that's the value, 90k for an off centered tilted 4, I'd put a dead centered between 175-200k.

When I say a 6 would bring 300k+ I dont mean just any 6. This would need basically 50/50 centering.

There used to be a saying around here, not sure if it's still used much, but it was buy the card, not the holder. That is what people do with this particular card more so than most others. The grade still matters, but there would be a wide expected price range for each grade based on eye appeal and centering. A dead centered 4 would go for as much if not more than a very off center 6.

Edit: I didn't see Matt's post when I wrote this one, but he did a much better job explaining the point I was trying to make.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 06-03-2022 at 01:58 PM.