View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
BP, I'm looking for your sanity check on a couple of the rankings.

I don't see Russ Ford "light cap" and he's been known to be tougher in white than in black. Are you going with one point per pose?

Also, Otis Crandall has two variations, one with T crossed. Again, not a huge premium is noted, but something to consider. Are you counting one egg per variation?

And the biggest question I have...do you show 221 cards in sum?
If so, by adding the 15 pts to the last 15 tougher cards I get 403. Which is your latest version, post #16?

I've probably done something inaccurately. It's kinda my specialty.

I'll email you the calculator if you would like (and the offer goes the same to other EGG heads or Sanity Checkers) Just PM me or email me at Familytoad at comcast dot net.
Thanks for questioning my sanity Brian. It doesn't get questioned often enough. I did intend to add the Ford - white cap to the 2 point list, and it appears I failed to get it on there. I am glad you went through the list with a squiggle tooth comb (aka British comb). So I will change that card to two EGGS value.

I intentionally left both Crandall's at the one point level, because I don't remember either version given a premium or that it was noted that one was tougher than the other. If someone out there has an opinion otherwise, let us know.

I will check my math after upping the Ford card, and will update the list located on post # 16

Brian

Last edited by brianp-beme; 05-29-2022 at 05:43 PM.