View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 02:32 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Default **Good guy alert** Shout out to Kevin Cummings

I think most of us would agree that the vast majority of fellow collectors are really decent people, even though the negative stories are the ones that we see most of the time!

But I just wanted to send a shout out and share a quick story about this awesome new addition to my personal collection, see below. ❤️

Kevin Cummings has been such a great guy to deal with throughout the transaction, providing way more than information about this card. He knows so much about the pre 1900 cards which he shares generously with knuckleheads like me really don’t know much about those cards… Yet!

When we finally closed the transaction on this card two weeks ago, I accidentally overpaid him by five dollars Of course, I told him that was a bargain considering that the lessons learned or worth 50 times that!

I had a good laugh when I open the card which was of course meticulously and safely packaged and here were the five 1-dollar bills just as carefully placed in the package!

Lots of good people here, I so appreciate enjoying the hobby and learning from people like Kevin!

Thx - let’s all be more like Kevin… the good news is, most of you are!

Thx again, Kevin…. Now you just need to sell me the Cap Anson too!😂🤜🤛

Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9DF2BEA8-8570-43F7-8D9F-AE719A785DCE.jpg (198.8 KB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg 4944B89D-44A7-4754-BC8A-652B431A0EA7.jpg (111.3 KB, 346 views)