View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 06:20 AM
Johnny MaZilli

I've been saying since the beginning that nobody is going to be prosecuted for any of this. Not even the most egregious of trimmers. I can just imagine a criminal trial where some guy is accused of trimming cards, sending them off to a 3rd party to have them graded, having those grades come back as 10s, and reselling them for a profit. I think people in this hobby seem to have a difficult time wrapping their heads around the fact that to the rest of the world, this is an absolute nothing burger.

Snowman agree it’s rich people who have been getting conned who really cares….it’s obviously the government doesn’t. Trimmers alterers will never be prosecuted, never, won’t happen, to hard to prove. It’s the wild Wild Wild West in this hobby always has been and always will be…you have to be informed if you aren’t Shame on you. All the info is out there. Mastro didn’t go to jail for trimming it was shilling. Card doctors will continue to thrive they still set up at shows, buy from most major actions auction houses, (who cares if they pay, AH doesn’t, they take their business I would to if they pay, they haven’t been convicted of anything, just shady allegations which is large percentage of this hobby anyway)consign, and walk the floor of all major shows.

Now I hear about from a collector the he has an account with PWCC..he stated he is getting 1% monthly interest on a capital loan against portfolio w free vault storage. What the hell is this ?

The rich get richer the poor get poor and middle pay more and spend less. The FOMO is over....

Last edited by Johnny630; 05-01-2022 at 08:36 AM.