View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 02:54 AM
Kevin
Kev.in Th.omas

What kills me is that when I search "All Categories" to make sure I don't miss any new listings for cards I search for daily, the dice roller program just randomly decides to switch my search parameters to the "Trading Card Singles" category. In my case, the "All Categories" search yields about 6000 results, while the "Trading Card Singles" search yields anywhere from 300 to 1000 fewer results. Why would I not want to see all options with my key words in the title? I have to constantly watch everytime I search to make sure they haven't auto-changed it again. And then they auto-change my "list view" to "Tile View" (or whatever it's called) at any point, even just when I go from page 1 to page 2. SO ANNOYING! Sometimes I think they just have people coming up with these things because they ran out of things to do on a successful platform that worked well.

At the bottom of each search page there is a link called "Tell Us What You Think" to give feedback about the search experience. I suggest everyone click this link and tell them what you think...although I seriously doubt it will make any difference. Ebay seems hell-bent on making the site miserable for card collectors and sellers alike.