View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 07:25 AM
Gary

Leon, thanks for your work to keep the BST area a safe place.

I've not wanted to say anything about it before, because I don't want to come across as preachy...but for general information - it's a good idea not to post you email address or phone number on a public forum (here or anywhere). That's not intended to be a criticism of anyone...I just wanted to point it out for those who may not know.

Members can use the Private Messaging to reach out to you. If you want to give your email address/phone number to them via a PM, that shouldn't be an issue. (Often it's easier to exchange high res scans etc via email.) But by using a PM to give out your email/phone number you have control over who gets your details and when.

Leon, I'm sure you don't want to give too much info away so you don't encourage other scammers, but I've wondered how the scammers get through?

I remember when I registered, I could create a login but couldn't use it until I sent you some details to verify.