View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 04:11 PM
Jo.hn Per.ez

Default ***Lost 1888 N162 Goodwin Champs King Kelly - PSA 3 (MK)

Please be aware that a hobby friend of mine received an empty package yesterday that was supposed to contain the below pictured 1888 Goodwin Champs King Kelly - PSA 3(MK). The seller of the card in OH has been completely cooperative and has already reimbursed my friend in Florida (even though the card was NOT insured) but the card is nowhere to be found. It is easily identifiable with two stamps, one circular (center) and another on the top border. There’s also a faint “V”? Across the middle reverse.

The post offices in each town have been contacted as have local police departments, local card shops, PSA who is tagging the cert, SGC and BGS. The seller is as confused by all of this as anyone and there have been several character references provided by way of just talking to the card shops up his way. I can also assure you the card wasn’t in the box delivered to my friend. He’s devastated and even videotaped himself opening it as he was planning to post it on FB when he reunited it with his other Hof’ers from the set. And yes, I’ve seen the video, it’s sad and pathetic. He even had Reunited by Peaches and Herb playing in the background in the video lol! But seriously he’s reading this and is really upset

So please be on the lookout for this card
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1888GoodwinChampsKellyPSA3(MK).jpg (75.8 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg 1888GoodwinChampsKellyPSA3(MK)back.jpg (76.3 KB, 565 views)

Last edited by aloondilana; 01-14-2022 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added pics