View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 06:01 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I'm glad for the offers. I've bought a lot of stuff I put on my watch list and pulled the trigger when I got an offer.

It almost seems like some sellers will send out a lower offer, within a day after you add an item to your watch list. Sometimes I'll see something I like and put it in my watchlist, hoping to get a better offer from the seller. Unless it's something in high demand and I'm not dying to have it, there's no reason to buy it right away.
Same here, it has gotten to the point where I now place a good quantity of items that do not have offers available in my watchlist and wait. I often will ignore any offers and remove it from the list if I am sent something like a 3 or 5 percent discount. If I was dead interested that close to the price I would have bought already. I take that as a note that the seller is happy to overprice my set value and I am wasting time.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 01-04-2022 at 06:01 PM.