View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 10:00 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default ENDS TODAY 12/28 10th Net54baesball Front Page Auction - Ruth, Rice, Lazzeri, T205s

This auction will end in 5 days, on Tuesday, Dec 28, at 930pm CST. A bid counts at 930pm and is disqualified at 931pm. In the event of a tie the first post wins. All bids must be in WHOLE DOLLAR increments. Buyer Pays Shipping.. Your choice your peril. Payment is net to me. I don't care how you pay except no Crypto... LOL...
I reserve the right to make changes to this auction.

Lets start the bidding at $1. And any comments to this process please post in the other thread discussing these. Let's try to keep this thread clean except for bids.

***IMPORTANT....YOU MUST PUT RUTH or W502 or T205 next to your bid or it won't count.***

Lot 1 ..1938 African Tobacco Ruth - Large - vg+ (will guarantee a numerical grade only, must grade in 4 months from delivery)...Last one in Heritage, in a 3.5, sold for around $3400 This one looks a bit nicer.. Only modest corner wear. No creases or wrinkles.

Lot#2 ..T205 lot of 5. Nice looking well centered cards. Minimal border chipping

Lot3 .. W502s - Group of 9... 3 HOF'ers Very sharp fronts with almost no creasing, and album removal as can be seen.

Last edited by Leon; 12-28-2021 at 07:38 AM.