View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 09:54 AM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
This content creator has dozens of YouTube videos on his channel. In one of them, another submission reveal, he apparently received Pokemon cards from the grading company instead of his order.

In that one, the box had already been cut open before the video began.

I'm not saying anything regarding the veracity of his claims. However, it seems very unlikely (statistically speaking) this would happen to the same person twice.
I could see how easy it could be to doubt the video creator, but then I thought perhaps he video'd the entire sequence (from the beginning this time) because of the previous experience. It's possible that PSA had to mass hire a lot of people after the covid experience. My guess is they're probably not hiring rocket scientist for the mail/sorting room. I've seen enough of the minimum wage work force that this doesn't surprise me very much.

Edited to add - It's probably not a bad idea to video the opening of all packages in this day and age.

Last edited by Fred; 12-22-2021 at 09:56 AM.