View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

I'd like to see the bulk option come back. Even at $10 per card, but I sure miss the $6 days. At $10 a card, this is the only way I can justify having my ungraded T206's graded or crossed over. I'd like to see an $8 reholder per card for adding T206 card back info to the label. Grading would not be necessary on these, but just getting the back description correct is only needed. I believe knocking $2 off each card would be a fair trade off. Especially since it benefits their registry, which is sometimes the only reason some of us have for getting the cards graded in the first place. I don't like the need to have a current set in the registry to qualify for the bulk price. There should still be a bulk price, but maybe a bonus savings for registry set addition. All I can do is hope someone from PSA is seeing this thread and paying attention to the end users needs. I also think it's time for them to go against their word on never adding T205 back info and start doing it and showing the T205 set more love. There's a few vintage sets that could use a grading description overhaul and should be considered when the next holder/insert change happens. Such as adding another line of text and slightly adjusting the print size to allow for the change, but if done right, and slightly narrowing the print, and maybe changing the hologram location to one of the sides, more info can be added. The final change I'd make is, get rid of the clear plastic holder. I'd experiment with solid black plastic, with clear plastic in the card and label area, where it's snapped into place and sonically sealed, similar to the sealing of the two sides. No black cardboard inserts. Plus the clear plastic used in the area of the cards, have it an UV protective plastic. You don't need UV protection where there is no card. Imagine all of that during their next major upgrade rollout. Well, back to my day dreaming I guess.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11

Last edited by Ronnie73; 11-04-2021 at 08:29 AM.