View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 08:57 PM
Tho.mas L Sau.nders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
But if we start saying things like "that's just your opinion" on whether or not a line goes up or down, then we're all just wasting our time here.
If someone said this I must have missed it.

Here is what I said:
"majority of his other signatures end with a downward stroke with some ending with a straight/even stroke. This one has an obvious up stroke"

and then

"Of the up tail endings you posted one is a straight line I would say, one slight up tail after a long straight stroke, and one long gradual but obvious. Yet none are done in a sharp quick stroke that matches the short sharp one on the photo."

And this is the one example (attached) you showed to counter my point which I am talking about when I said "one is a straight line I would say"...

Yes one clearly goes up and one does not comparatively (or down for that matter)...thus is pretty much looks like a straight line

I appreciate a dissenting view point and opinions and again as I have said before you made some good points which causes me to reevaluate and think more, but now I do think you are just trying to argue for the sake of arguing at this point, which is fine but Im not really interested in that if people are going to be misquoted, taken out of context, accused of making "false claims" (I take umbrage to the charge that I have made "false claims") when this is all entirely subjective for the most part, and people are having to repeat themselves bc it seems like you have either not read previous posts or failed to grasp what was trying to be said (which might not be your fault as that could be someone, myself included, doing a poor job of explaining).

Again thanks for the counter points and the time in doing that I do appreciate that, but given all the rest... Im done engaging and trying to explain myself as I thought I did well enough and clarified when asked and where I thought needed and if not then sorry I tried best way I could.

Yall have fun with this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Inkedjj1_LI.jpg (4.8 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg Inkedjjimg4_LI.jpg (8.6 KB, 339 views)

Last edited by ThomasL; 10-17-2021 at 08:59 PM.