View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 05:53 PM
Peter Nordquist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Umm, because they are knee-deep in the card doctoring scandal and got thrown off eBay for enabling shill bidding on a massive scale. But nothing to see, folks, just look at the labels on the holders and move along.

My point is what’s done is done yet they are still brought up once a month or more simply to complain about them again. I have had some good and some bad experiences with them.
The ebay thing is a bit sketchy on both sides. In my experience pwcc was 10x harder on bidders than ebay was. I was kicked off twice for at least 6 months for the simplest of mistakes:
one time bid $700 instead of $70 and was blocked from bidding because I cancelled the bid.
Another time I was selling some cards that were later relisted because of nonpayment but for some reason weren’t in my member porthole on pwcc and I ended up bidding on one of my own cards (it was a psa 10 prizm Qb of which there were multiple so the error was an easy mistake; once again blocked for the error.
In my opinion ebay saw the writing on the wall and decided to cut off pwcc instead of letting them use their site to create more clientele for when they were going to open their own marketplace anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk