View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 07:04 AM

Right now I have a run of Topps master sets from 1969-1997, with just a handful of odd ball items still on my need list (i.e. 1969 #567, no black outlining, etc.). I have recently started moving slowly out in either direction - I'm more than halfway to a 1968 set, and I'll put a 1998 set together soon to, and then move to 1967/1999, etc. I have no cut-off date in mind in either direction - I'll probably keep going until my money or my breath run out...whichever comes first. Because I collected some of them as a kid, I also over the last few years put together a master run of Donruss, Fleer, Score and Upper Deck from 1981-1992.

That's my primary interest - I also have a modest assortment of Topps Football, Hockey and Basketball from the late 1970s which I'd like to expand in both directions as well (the '79 Gretzky is currently acting as a road block to THAT particular interest), plus some Topps non-sports (Star Wars, Charlies Angels, Happy Days, etc.) and the old Wonder Bread inserts from the earlier '70s.

Finally, I do player collections of Tim Wakefield, Dwight Evans, Jim Rice and Jamie Quirk.

Last edited by deweyinthehall; 10-10-2021 at 07:05 AM.