View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 02:53 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by orioles70 View Post
Thanks to all for the kind words.

I am indeed proud of assembling this master set -1. The picture also includes 2 Drum back cards, 2 Hindu back cards, a blank back card and a nice Sweet Caporal pack. I have a Hall of Famer for each of the 11 different tobacco brands.

I can't remember exactly when I bought my first graded card but it was a T205 card and I'm sure I was 200+ cards into the set at the time with the goal of completing it raw.

The cost of getting all my T205's graded thru PSA would be astronomical at this time...even SGC which I prefer due to eye appeal would be several thousand dollars...I don't intend to sell anytime soon so I just can't justify that cost...and more importantly I simply prefer the cards where they can be held anytime I desire in the same manner as intended 110 years ago when issued...I try to hold on to the delusion that having them that way makes it more of a hobby and less of an investment...now where did I put my rose colored glasses

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Which Hindu backs do you have?