View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 10:24 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your experience.

I enjoy collecting and I put most of my passion into the rare or not so rare cards that often do not come up for auction often.

I share my list (on the signature sections below). I have also shared with my network of net54 forum connections and other connections I have.

It has helped me get many cards that I would not have because

1. Anyone looking to sell/trade any item that I am looking for now has a potential trade/sale partner
2. Many good people on the forum etc have made introductions for me or given me leads on people that have what I am looking for. (even if we do not make a deal made a connection and potential friend in someone who has similar interest)
3. Allows me also to make connections to bounce questions or concerns of a card with someone for any opinion that may have more expertise or experience than I do.
4. Also if I need to flip a card to raise cash for a higher priority card on my list I have contacts to potentially sell it faster so I do not lose out on the card that I want to get but need the funds for

I am also lucky I have not been "burned" or had any bad experiences from sharing my list.

Also if someone else gets the card I wanted the reality it "sucks" but there are so many other cards and opportunities in the future. I just go with the flow.

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1917-20 Felix Mendelssohn Babe Ruth
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph