View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Ch@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
USAA contracts with American Collectors Insurance. I have USAA for checking and insurance. I asked about insuring my wife's classic car, and they told me to go through ACI. So I got collector car insurance with them, liked them for that, and decided to get card collectors insurance too. But as I said, their two divisions are night and day different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I am also with USAA, and they referred me to ACI as well. My conversation with ACI was disappointing. They wanted an itemized list of EVERY card that would be covered (no minimum value), and even worse they said that any time a card is out of my possession, any individual card could only be covered to a maximum of $2,000. This limit applied to sending off to be graded, having a purchase sent to you in the mail, basically any time a card you own was not directly in your hands. This is not what I'd heard about their policies before when readings posts on this forum. Something must have changed. Needless to say, I was unimpressed and chose not to use them.
successful deals with hcv123, rholmes, robw1959, Yankees1964, theuclakid, Brian Van Horn, h2oya311, thecapeleague, Gkoz316, chesbro41, edjs, wazoo, becollie, t206kid, vintageismygame, Neal, bradmar48, iconsportscards, wrapperguy, agrebene, T3fan, T3s, ccre, Leon, wolf441, cammb, tonyo, markf31,gonzo,scmavl & others

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T3 set (104/104), complete!
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey
collecting W600s, Walter Johnson

Last edited by chadeast; 09-01-2021 at 11:57 AM.