View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 11:12 PM
John Mavroudis

As a fellow artist, I LOVE to see other's artwork.

I'm a big fan of the baseball illustrators in the 1920s-1950s who showed their work in newspapers and magazines. Artists like Willard Mullin, and Lou Darvas.

I'd love to see some Cuban artists work, as well! Feel free to post Reinerio Tamayo's work! That piece you showed that he's very talented!

All the best, Rolando!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland 49 View Post
John, now I read your message, I know and have drawings of Cuban baseball from the 1880s, to the present, caricatures, paintings, pens etc, many were the authors and everything they did belongs to history, which you tell me. You showed you like them and me too, they are well done, in Cuba the most famous baseball painter today is Reinerio Tamayo, in his drawings he reflects the history of baseball, he is a good friend of mine and several times he has been in my house To give me some of his works, 3 or 4 years ago I mounted an exhibition in the United States of which I have videos and photos, it was a success, now I will show you something that I photograph of one of his exhibitions, if you want I can publish some more of your drawings, you let me know.

www.zenpop.com