View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 08:20 PM
John Mavroudis

THANK YOU so very much for taking the time to respond, Rolando!
I so appreciate your knowledge. I didn't pay that much for them (bought them on Ebay), and I like them a lot... so it's good information to know!

All the best to you!
-John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland 49 View Post
John, what you show what is original is that it is made by a painter or cartoonist, but it is a forgery made in the late 90s, he noticed the photos that appear of them in the official program 1950-51, and They made the drawing, they did the same to the photos of the players and printed them on some cards and on the back they put the information that said "Aguilitas Serie Artistica" is clearly seen on the back the ink looks like ink with a coffee component, I have I have seen several things made by the same painter, the official thing was done in printing with hundreds or thousands of copies, only one by hand, all I have told you is from what I see in what you show, I do not have it in my hands to give you more details, I had some of these drawings in my hands and they were signed by Jorge S. These were signed by Mendez, Dihigo, Torriente etc. He made them on request and signed them but he painted them on request, not with the intention of deceiving and I bought some, this has nothing to do with what you show that someone commissioned them to deceive and cheat some, maybe if I have time I will look for you to see them, when you see this message you let me know, greetings.

www.zenpop.com