View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 02:33 PM

Right now, I have Topps base master sets from 1969-1996 (used to have more in both directions, but needed some cash a few years back and sold some off). I am planning on going back (1968, etc.) and forth (1997, etc.) in coming years. The thought of Topps leaving the hobby, even if it stays alive in name if not in spirit, is depressing, but it does give me impetus to "fill in" the missing years. When they stopped doing football a number of years back I was still collecting that sport - I had Topps sets from 1970-2013, and though OK I'm going to fill out the run - then I lost interest in the NFL for a number of reasons, and sold all my Football, so that went by the boards. Won't lose interest in baseball, though. If the Topps name survives, I MIGHT be interested, but if the name goes away, I'm done with anything past 2025 for sure.

Question for those more plugged into the hobby than I am - I know Topps stopped doing Football, Basketball and Hockey over the last 15 years or so. Other than baseball cards, what do they print these days??