View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
What a surprise...... SGC is still SGC and will continue to school all other grading companies. Big or small!

Like I've always said, SGC is here to stay. Other companies can merge all they want. I'm sure now that Goldin is part of PSA he will personally grade all of their backlogged orders! Poof! Voila!

Peace, Mike

PS Your point was that SGC had some big changes. There are none. My point was that SGC will continue to operate and thrive. Bingo!
I continue to believe SGC is a giant among insects in the industry. they are the only company that invested in their business and solved the necessary problems. They are turning my standard submissions back to me in 6-7 days with an unmatched level of consistency. But I do worry if this turnaround (was 20 days when they dropped the news) is providing enough volume to sustain their business.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236