View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 11:34 AM
Dave

Default 2010 Ravensburger "Pole Position" Formula 1 Set - Lewis Hamilton, Vettel, Schumacher

2010 "Pole Position" Set - German Retail Issue - Top Trumps (Super-Trumpf) style cards. 32 Cards + Header and Instruction Card.

Complete Sealed Set. Should be NM/MT or better cards. Pictures drivers in their cars from previous Formula 1 seasons.

This set includes (3) early career Lewis Hamilton cards, (2) early career Sebastian Vettel cards, and a later career Michael Schumacher card, along with multiple other stars.

This set/game was issued in 2010 by Ravensburger to sell in retail stores in the German market.

The card numbered 4C (shown below) is often erroneously reported as a 2007 issue by Ebay sellers. It is not. It is 2010, but it (and the other two Hamilton cards) still pre-date the Topps "Rookie" issues by 10-11 years.

I have (2) sets available, still sealed in the original cellophane.

Pictures below of what the set looks like when opened.

$195.00 with Shipping included in the U.S.. (Will have to calculate actual cost outside of U.S..)

Payment almost any way you like.

To reserve or ask questions, PM me or send me an e-mail at david at boxingtreasures dot com.

Thanks.

Last edited by D. Bergin; 02-18-2023 at 12:30 PM.