View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 05:06 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
WOW!! As stated tracking shows my order received on the 17th. SGC logged it received March 25th - I am staring at my graded cards that I just received back!! The turnaround was INSANELY fast!!

Some thoughts:

1) As most of these cards are to sell, here is the way I see it - I would have to get $75 more per card just to cover the difference in grading fees if I went with PSA AND that doesn't account for the time value factor which is HUGE with PSA now - I have Thousdands of dollars in cards sitting at PSA in 5 separate orders, the oldest of which they received in July 2020 and HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN. Tying up inventory indefinitely/ for that length of time has a huge cost!! I think this is a real potential opportunity for SGC.

2) In terms of grades (and my opinion): 18 came back graded "right". 1 came back overgraded. 6 came back undergraded (3 of them GROSSLY undergraded).

3) SGC will be seeing more of my business!
Howard,

Thanks for sharing and your honesty on how you felt they graded your gems.
When I started this post just a few weeks ago in early March, i could not imagine it would have almost 10,000 views in a few weeks! I think SGC is a very obvious choice for informed and frustrated collectors and I'm glad to see others have figured that out. $25 a card is really a steal when you can actually hold your graded gem a mere month or less after you ship!

Thanks!

Peaxe, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 03-29-2021 at 05:56 PM.