View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 05:26 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjs View Post
Do buyers do that? As a buyer, I care less about feedback. It doesn’t do anything for me, the benefit of good feedback is for a regular seller. Is there some benefit to feedback I am missing as a buyer?
Absolutely they do. This is why I set my eBay store to automatically leave positive feedback upon payment. It glitched on me once and didn't leave the feedback for a while, which I discovered when a buyer messaged me and threatened to return his purchase because I had not left feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Buyers who ask "What's the lowest price you will accept"....sometimes I feel like responding, "What's the highest price you will pay".....thankfully with a hot card market, those questions have stopped.
No they haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
The guy who says "the pictures are part of the description" then gives you one, typically lousy, picture just of the front of the item.
This is what I originally intended to post, but you beat me to it. So I will add to it sellers who use terms in their descriptions not because they actually apply to their item, or even because they know what they mean, but simply because they think it will help it sell. An Item Not As Described out of ignorance is still an Item Not As Described. Better to simply not describe it and refer to the crappy photo.

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 03-12-2021 at 05:41 PM.