View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Dan Paradis

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostdone View Post
I wasn’t sure where to post this so I hope the main page is ok. Please move if nessessary with my apologies.

I haven’t collected or even looked at any prewar cards in years and in fact sold off most of my prewar collection around 10 years ago but did hold on to a handful.

I have a friend who is interested in possibly purchasing a couple of cards that I have left but I honestly don’t know what the current market value might be for them. There aren’t many that come up on eBay which is where I typically research sold items and only know what I paid over a decade ago.

For some reason I’m having some issue trying to upload images to this thread. If I can figure it out I’ll try and get some up.

One is a 1913 Tom Barker Walter Johnson graded 3.5 from BVG and a 1913 National Game Cy Young. Both are clean with no major damage and good images on the front. Both are in approximately the same condition but only the Johnson is graded.

Again, I’m only looking for a current market value and am not listing them for sale at the moment. So what would anyone put the value on these? Any thoughts or input is appreciated.

Drew
Hi Drew, you might want to try a 24 hour membership to vintagecardprices.com. I believe it’s only $3.99.

Good luck!
Dan