View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 02:23 PM
A.J. Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I am very interested to see how this shakes out. AJ, thank you for posting about this and please keep us updated. Posting this on a public forum (one PSA does not control), could have some impact on PSA's response, especially in light of new ownership.

I agree with Pete that there is new ownership and we should see how they handle this before we all go crazy. While I am very doubtful, the new owners deserve a shot. I also agree with Peter that there is no way PSA could ever fully honor its guaranty in light of all the altered cards in PSA slabs; especially considering that the value of those cards are 2-10x what they were 6 months ago.

Anyway, lets see how it shakes out.

AJ, there are some who have been looking for a higher profile test case to litigate PSA's guaranty. This seems like a decent example. If you choose to get a lawyer and litigate, I am sure there are a number of people who would contribute something to the cost. Just sayin.....

Appreciate the support. I've been a long time PSA supporter (my whole collection is PSA) so I'm hoping we can have a dialogue and get it sorted without resorting to lawyers. I've got an email out to Steve and will wait until later this week to reach out to Nat (anyone have Nat's email?).
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time