View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 12:55 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

The 'market' he is talking about, what it all has in common is the TPG blessing that differentiates one widget from the next, the so-called condition rarity, and the touting by guys like him of those very same cards. Now that he's sold off his, he tells the rest of us the game is over. Looks to me like he is just manipulating things a la GameStop stock. He participated in the 'pump' and the 'dump' that got us here and now he is going to try and create a market rout so he can buy back in and start all over again. If he creates a stampede towards the exit I bet he tunes back in later this year after he's quietly bought up stuff in the crash and prognosticates a new great investment opportunity just by coincidence consisting of the cards he owns. Doesn't mean his legion of knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, sub-normal-IQ followers will catch on and ignore him, though. As repellant and as transparent as he is, you have to take his threat seriously, because lots and lots of dummies follow him as an investment guru. I'd not be loving the future for some of the more inflated, shiniest crap right about now because the people who'd get their panties in a wad over it are the kind who'd pay attention to this crap-weasel.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 01-28-2021 at 01:57 PM.