View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 03:25 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by facingthelake1188 View Post
Brian,
I can appreciate you not being able to address my emails and concerns due to your health issues if it were not for the fact that a search of your posting activity on the forum indicates that you were actively posting on the following dates:
Nov. 26, 27, 29, Dec. 6, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (2x), 21 (4x). It is now Dec. 26 and it is only today, after bringing this issue to the attention of fellow members, that you have first responded to my inquiry and began to address my concerns.
I hope you have had a chance to read the many responses I have received to my thread. Overwhelmingly, members who offered their opinion confirmed that proper etiquette is that the seller is responsible for issuing a refund for a lost/stolen package. I continue hoping you will abide by forum etiquette and refund my purchase price. Thank you and I truly do wish you well and good health.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!
Larry
Dude, the guy just had brain surgery. It's hardly appropriate to be cross-examining him about his posting activity. Maybe he spent a little time here as a diversion from the physical and emotional stress he was under, and your refund wasn't his highest priority. Let it go for now. Show some grace.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 12-26-2020 at 03:31 PM.