View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 07:18 PM
Scott M.

Just wanted to bump this post one more time before it drops off the first page again to thank those who took the time to respond.

With the pennants being so plain and fairly obscure, I figured that there is not much information out there on them. That being said, I'm still hopeful that there might be a pennant collector or two out there who might recognize the set and have other examples or any additional information that they can share.

Leon, I remember that awesome Nadja/Blake Wenneker box. Like you, I love adding companion items which are related to the manufacturers of the cards that we love collecting.

I don't remember if i posted this in the advertising piece thread, but here is a Philadelphia Confections "Derby Winner" candy box that I picked up awhile back. To tie it back to this thread, Philadelphia Confections was a brand name that was produced by Philadelphia Caramel.

Note that the E79 boxing card is just to show the scale of the box. Not saying that any of the cards produced by Philadelphia Caramel necessarily came inside the box.