Thread: Albert Pujols
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 07:10 PM

STACHE- You really should condense your replies. The more nonsense you spew, the easier it is to eviscerate you:

1) Your "perspective" is askew. You wrote a manifesto tearing down the career of a FIRST BALLOT lock to the Hall of Fame. Of course you are free to have opinions. You can believe that the moon landings were fake, that the earth is flat, and that Thor is alive and living in Norway- they are all wrong and so are you for the approach you took. It's senseless and indefensible, and you were pounded by lots of folks on this site, not just me.

2) For the record, "tortured" was a reference to your argument, not your rosy personality. (Although I don't believe for one second you are "happy." You are probably one of those guys who eats a great meal at a high end steak house, and feels compelled to whine about the parking just to be contrary).

3) I hope you can take your Ted Williams life- size mannequin out for a nice picnic lunch tomorrow. You can bitch to him about Albert Pujols as a conversation starter!