View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:38 AM
Tim Newcomb

Default Leon! Help.

This one crosses the line, in my opinion. 150,000 people dead is a “show”?

I urge you to shut the thread down or it’s gonna get ugly. Net54 is our getaway from this Shite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCollector1 View Post
Yep, a card of this jackass who has been preaching to "wear a mask" for months, yet 5 minutes after tossing out the opening pitch, he is shown in the stands with people around him none of which were wearing masks.

To those that say "Well he was supposedly tested that day and none of them had the virus".

That is completely and utterly irrelevant. We are all told EVERYONE should always wear a mask when we go out, because we never know who all has it.
You lead by example, and wearing a mask in front of the American public was, AND IS the right thing to do. (If you truly believe in this whole virus "show", which for the record I don't)

Some of us have had the virus and gotten over it months ago, yet we are still told we SHOULD wear a mask......... ALL THE TIME in public. Why should he be any different? He should be THE FIRST to always be seen in public wearing a mask.

These cards should all be rounded up and burned publicly, and this moron ousted from his "highly regarded and well-paid position".

SMH.