Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 10:42 AM
Tho.mas L Sau.nders

Since I posted earlier about shipping and invoices thought I would give an update:

I registered in the last 24 hours before close and bid on 5 items of my collecting interest, 1 card and 4 autograph lots. I only won one of them (would have chased after one or two more as prices were about average for those items but wanted to save some money).

As stated they did send an invoice via email that was correct which I paid the moment I received it. It did take a few days for that to be sent but not unusually long. The invoice on the website never updated to show paid or shipped, I did email CUA I think 3 times (spaced out over a few days) once asking about if the invoice online would change and maybe twice asking for shipping update. I received an answer each time within 24hrs all professionally worded ( no they dont update the invoice or give you shipping update on their auction website to answer that question). I was sent email notification 7-14 that item was shipped and it arrived today 7-20 (USPS 3 Day priority...USPS ripped us off on that shipping!).

While yes I think it could have went faster from end of auction-emailing invoices-shipping once paid and would like for the invoice on the website to reflect changes in status throughout...I think it was handled ok and my questions via email and two messages to Aaron (before a lot of this stuff was posted) were all answered timely and in a professional way.

Doesn't touch on issues with co-signers obviously as I can speak to that, but does reflect on some of the other issues brought up in regards to buyers. I feel I might have been a little impatient.

Last edited by ThomasL; 07-20-2020 at 10:45 AM.