Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 12:36 PM
Dave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Condolences.

But would still love to hear the other side of the story. You'd think Aaron would at least make a brief appearance here to defend some of these accusations. Otherwise, I have got to believe his company is toast.

Sorry this happened to you. Hope the courts can root out the truth and award proper restitution. Also hope you'll consign the unsold items to a more proven auction house such as REA or LOTG.

How about posting pics of a few items, just to give us a "sneak preview" and provide some free publicity for what's coming down the pike?

I welcome Aaron's responses.....and I would love to catch him in any lie that spews from his mouth. I know if someone was making falsehoods about me, rest assured I would be responding and defending myself.....can only assume he has no comebacks. Remember, he sent me the following emails and if he did nothing wrong, then what would cause him to send me this email: That said, we should handle this privately. In regard to your satisfaction as a customer, we blew it... I truly am sorry, I didn't want to have our relationship end after this auction and never on a bad note.

Or why would he email me: I would like to work this out in private and would appreciate if you did not post again on the board about this - we can find a path forward not in the public eye. You would think if he did nothing wrong, why keep it private???

You'd think if for some crazy reason I was making this up about dropping stuff in front of my house, he would respond with something like he called me the night before and coordinated a drop off date/time/place. He knows full well that I was at work and that I work long hours, he was at my office on many occasions. Furthermore, the fact that he picked up all of my items from my office would ask the question, why not drop the stuff off where it was initially picked up? Or, regarding the failure to place the reserves, he'd say that he has an email or text to me prior to the start of the auction that stated he could not handle putting reserves on, how do I wish to proceed? But that hasn't happened and we can all see he has been on the website.

I was smart enough to document every conversation we had, keep every email, keep every text. It is possible, though I can not be certain or recall, that maybe I have additional proof of a conversation, or two, or three.....but I'm guessing if I do.