View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 08:57 AM
Howard Chasser

Default Personal decision

To play devils advocate - I think it is 50/50 at best IF the national (or any other large show) will happen through the rest of this year.

It sounds like you are ready to move the card but are concerned -1) about replacing it and 2) the safety of how to sell and protect.

Presuming those are correct assumptions, selling safely - I would start on the bst here (no fees) -be sure you insure it and send registered in terms of high level postal tracking and safety. Be sure you get paid before sending the card. Ebay is another option - send registered/insured and I would feel really comfortable in terms of safety - bear in mind you will pay ~10% in Ebay fees + 3% in Paypal fees. No need to wait for a show. Regarding replacing the card - certainly an option to find one you like on bst or Ebay or wait for shows to come back. What happens value wise is anyones guess - as discussed on other threads there has been a HUGE spike in card prices overall during the pandemic - doe that sustain when things get "back to normal"? Go down? Go up? Anyones guess.