View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
Boy, do I feel like an idiot now. I didn’t join this thread until halfway through, but I should have looked through it carefully from the start. I didn’t realize there were scans of all of those partial sheets in posts 20-22 and 25, it would have made a world of difference in what I have looked for and what I have posted. Oh well.
Don’t! Thank you for your work here, you’ve found more than the rest of us have combined in like 3 years sign I started this thread lol.

We are getting close to piecing together a sheet I think, not just what the rows were.

Also:
On eBay there is a 591 Jackson with the back of 406 Joe Jay. 406 is a 5th series card of course, but if a sheet was ran with the series 7 fronts and the series 5 backs (using a half printed 5 sheet as scrap for testing?), and a series 5 sheet is known, it could indicate where on the sheet one of Jackson’s appearances was.

I have a 406 Jay somewhere that is wildly miscut and shows it was a border card at bottom, and I think left corner. I will dig out tomorrow and share here, but thus may be more evidence to support our hypothesis that a Jackson was a bottom row corner card