View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:24 AM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
This is one of the hardest posts I have had to write. I recently turned 50 last August. I have recently had my THIRD issue of "lost items" within the past month. One was with a members submission on the group sub. Another was a couple raw commons I sold on Ebay. The third is an American Caramel Bill Bailey I planned to get graded during the most current vintage sub.

I won't get into the details on each item, but I am alarmed. I am disturbed to no end. I guess I want advice on how to deal with losing things, just wanted to see if I was alone in misplacing cards, and should I just get out while I still have some normalcy before it gets worse.
Sorry to hear that your going through this. I can't offer medical advice, I defintely think this pandemic is playing a part in it though. The lack of social interaction plus with constantly being limited in what we can and can't do has been messing with my head and I'm only 26! I'm losing track of days, where I put things, bills that I have paid. It's very scary. I'm sure there are doctors that you can be referred to with this situation occurring. Best to think positive though and try not to dwell on it.