View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Chuck Whisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikappapsi View Post
when will the bulk of the auction go live for the collection? I need time to plan out all the ways I explain to my wife our next 3 vacations are cancelled
The next auction is scheduled to go up June 14th and will run for ~ 4 weeks. That auction will have a lot of Uncle Jimmy's high grade cards and quality sets and some more of what was in the past auction. Pack fresh sets include 1965 T, 1967 T, 1970 T, and 1971 T. High quality sets are going to include 1948 Bowman and a lot of other Bowman sets or partial sets through 1954, and a 1956 Topps set that has pack fresh cards in my assessment (although not getting the PSA 8 and 9s like we are for 1960s cards). There is a PSA 8 Jackie Robinson Bowman Rookie, and just tons of nice sets. One Babe Ruth signed Goudey will be in that auction.

In late July or early August will be the start of an insane signed Goudey Auction (plus other cool items). Most of the cards are grading 4 to 6 on average and look even better! It will include multiple Ruths, Gehrig, Berg, Foxx, Hornsby, Dizzy Dean, Dazzy Vance, Ott, Bottomley, Lazzeri, Goslin, Al Simmons, Cuyler, Chuck Klein, Eddie Collins, Speaker, Greenberg, Durocher, O'Doul, Grove, Hubbell, Pennock, Maranville, Manush, Frisch, Rixey, Cochrane, Clancy, Bengough, ... and many many more!!! It will be a fun auction as most of the cards are the highest quality card of the subjects and most autographs are bold!