View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 06:56 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by midmo View Post
In my opinion those listings were terrible. They just call them 1952 cards and make no mention that they're "art cards" or "fake cards". The custom psa slabs are misleading as well. I'm guessing there's some wealthy noobs getting taken (or the two morons in the bidding war won't actually pay for them). Without those bidders these two $7800 cards could have sold for $73 and $122.50. I don't believe anyone would actually pay that much for these if they know what they are.
This.

More cases of clueless money hiding that will continue up to the election. These will be coming back, if they get paid for. Stay tuned for the sequel.

This is always my issue with undated “art cards”. I do appreciate that Banty Red at least does not masquerade under the guise of using a real vintage brand to assist in fleecing newbies. That one really drives me.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.