View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 01:52 PM

I have seen other variations that I very seriously doubt exist on Trading Card Database so I would take it with a grain of salt. They have a 1979 Kellogg’s Pete Rose with the updated ‘P’ logo on the back but still will the 33 triples error. That card doesn’t exist, the 33 triples error only appears on the first printing with the two Quaker kids Phillies logo and the copyright in Tony the Tiger’s scarf. They also have the 1979 Kellogg’s Carl Yastrzemski error card with 9930 at bats on a second printing card. That card doesn’t exist, the error card is only on the first printing that has the copyright on Tony the Tiger’s scarf. I tried to include a variation in the 1980-81 Topps Basketball set with several scans of proof but they refused it. I tried repeatedly to get them to correct listing errors in the 1985 Subway Discs set and also include variations in the set in the past 6 weeks or so but now they won’t even respond to me, but the virus probably has something to do with that. I am convinced that people have sent in scans of photoshopped cards to get variations that don’t exist listed, which is beyond me.