View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 02:01 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post

So, from me, my wife, my dad, and everyone else you want to sacrifice for YOUR financial benefit let me say to you and to everyone who thinks like you, in the immortal words of the great Mickey Mantle,
That took of time & thinking on your part, I'll give you that, we all have some extra time, me too. You like to make assumptions, well maybe I should as well. You are probably retired, have a decent savings and enjoying your retirement. Must be nice.

And how you spin it, very creative. Like I said I WANT some to die. Not even close. I said LIKE WAR some will die, it's inevitable. Maybe pay more attention to what I said rather then working on your little witty comebacks. If you can prevent deaths let's here your idea? Shut America down for what 6 months? a year? 2 years? That will solve everything and cause no other problems right?

How many deaths will that create from suicides, drinking & drug problems, domestic abuse rising, rise in crime, rioting and looting which will come if people arn't at work, and unemployed for months. Not to mention countless lives ruined. So while I may not be on the popular "hey lets pat this guy on the back he said everything politically correct" side. I'm in the real world Pal.

Yet you spin it as MY financial game, such an idiot. And a small closed minded one at that, and those minions who blindly applaud you. Too dense to think about the larger picture that could be.

Probably all criticizing Trump, yet no solutions given. You can't have healthy people out of work for too long bottom line. You have your nest egg I'm sure and are probably retired and can wait this out until the end of time, but the vast majority can not, which shows I care more about people then you. 20-30% unemployed. You are good with that? You need to think about that.

Everyone needs to get back to work sooner then later..............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (19.0 KB, 204 views)

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-27-2020 at 02:23 PM.