View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:56 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsnstuff View Post
I'm glad ebay offers such coupons; however it just cost me $11. NBD, but these do add up after a while; someone bought & paid for an item and cancelled 60 seconds later. Paypal, isn't refunding fee's so it cost me $11 to not make a sale. The person probably saw the coupon code and decided to cancel the order, and since ebay wouldn't let me relist right away for whatever reason if they wanted to buy same card I guess their SOL. Just needed to vent.
What were you trying to sell? It might have been me. My purchase didn't go through for some reason. I got a screen that said payment pending just before i went into a meeting, and when i came out of the meeting it said i still needed to pay, but by that time the code no longer worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo