View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Alan Strout

Default Spring Training

I know most of the stuff being shared on this thread are older Orioles items and I hope I don't upset too many of you by talking about the great weather and fun of spring training in Florida. Granted, it's not the same laid back atmosphere I enjoyed when I first starting coming down to spring training, but still nice to see some baseball.

I don't consider myself an avid autograph collector, but do like to get stuff signed when I can. I won't pay for an autograph and my only certificate of authenticity is that I get everything personalized to me. I guess when I'm gone my kids will have to sell everything to another Orioles collector named Alan.

Here are a few of today's acquisitions, a combination of the old and the new.

Jeff Conine and Brian Roberts

SCAN8033.JPG

SCAN8032.JPG

Adley Rutchman (Last year's #1 Draft Pick)

SCAN8031.JPG

Adley was very good with the fans, signing for everyone, but does ask to personalize everything. Not a problem for me...

I also picked up Jose Iglesias, Hanser Alberto, Brandon Hyde, Jose Rondon, Rylan Bannon, Martin Cervenka, Branden Kline, Trey Mancini, Richie Martin, Mason McCoy, Ryan Mountcastle, Renato Nunez, Anthony Santander, Chance Sisco, and Pat Valaika.

So a pretty good day.